Di jual LCD TV 55 inch Harga 5jt
Wireless TV During the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) EXPO 2009 on September 10, 2009, LG introduced its first series of wireless LCD TVs: the 55LHX with a LED backlight and the LH85 series in 47- and 55-inch sizes. A media box external to the TV transmits an uncompressed 1080p signal with virtually no interference or delay up to 30 feet. Is LG using WirelessHD technology? Sounds like it from the technicals and from the fact that LG is a promoter of WirelessHD. WirelessHD can transport an uncompressed 1080p A/V wireless stream within a room at a distance of ten meters, or 32.8 feet. WirelessHD makes use of 7GHz of spectrum in the 57-64GHz band in the US. (Source: WirelessHD)
Full-Array LED Backlight with Local Dimming The 55-inch 55LHX makes use of LED backlight technology for a thickness of less than 1-inch at its thinnest point. According to LG, the 55LHX makes use of a “full-array LED backlighting system with local dimming technology” providing a dynamic contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1. The 55LHX also makes use of TruMotion 240Hz technology to virtually eliminate motion blur. My question is how do you make use of a full-array LED backlight and get the thickness down to less than 1-inch? Isn’t LG using an edge-lit LED backlight system? But how do you get local dimming with edge-lit LED backlights? I thought it was still many months away (read: Edge-Lit LED Backlight with Local Dimming: ETA 2010)
ISFccc Calibration This is something new to me. LG has an ISFccc 10-point calibration option on the 55LHX as well as the LH85 models for precise color calibration. There is also an LG Expert Mode where an ISF-certified technician will use professional equipment to calibrate the HDTV using ISF parameters based upon individual home theater environments and ambient lighting. Once calibrated to the optimal setting, the calibrations are saved as ISF “Day” and ISF “Night” modes.
Ambient Light Sensor Both 55LHX and LH85 models feature an ambient light sensor to automatically adjust brightness depending on lighting conditions. According to LG, this provides a more enjoyable viewing experience and has the potential to save energy. Both series are Energy Star 3.0 compliant.
Perhatian! Informasi berharga belanja online
- Apabila penawarannya terasa terlalu hebat atau tidak masuk akal, mungkin memang tidak wajar.
- Jangan pernah langsung melakukan transfer sejumlah uang tanpa anda menerima Order Form atau sejenisnya dan pastikan anda menanyakan nama, alamat, nomer telphone dan lakukan validasi terhadap data yang diberikan
- Jangan pernah membayar dengan Western Union, Moneygram atau layanan pembayaran anonim/tanpa nama lainnya.
- Jangan membeli atau menjual di luar negara Anda. Jangan menerima cek dari luar negara Anda.
- Iklansatu.com tidak pernah terlibat dalam semua transaksi, dan tidak menangani pembayaran, pengiriman, menjamin transaksi, menyediakan jasa penyimpanan uang, atau menawarkan "perlindungan pembeli" atau "sertifikasi penjual".